Sunday, June 22, 2008

*Feel lik shit*

Today..dunno y feel so down, sad, lonely n depress..
wonder y feel lik this..whole day was kinda moody..
mayb coz of certain things..lik my 2nd bro..who is jz kinda annoyin
he never leaves the room..he plays com until 8am n sleep in the room until 6-7pm
he even eats in the room..GOD!!
if there's a bathroom in this room he can jz live in this room..
wad an idiot..
bcoz of him..me n my sis cant talk, n play in the room..
so akward..i dun even remember havin a mouth anymore
haihhh...can sum1 get him outa the room..b4 i lose it..
even my parents are on his side..laz time when we wanna stay up oso can't
max oso 12am bt nw he is lik until 8am..n no scoldin or wad at all..
we want to eat in the room oso kena marah lik crazy..n he nth at all
wad justice..
then my big bro oso 1 kind 1
keep teasin me..so damn annoyin..wake up oni tease d..until b4 sleep oso keep teasin
zzz...i really wish i had a space of my own..
n nw msn cant sign in..shit la..might as well kill me now..
guess i can hibernate d la..since i dun even wish to wake up...
haihhh..save me!!!
well..hope the other days to come will be much better..
n hope i wont feel this shity nymore..
jz gotta endure n be strong..tolerate all this shit..
n when i start workin, 1st thing will consider movin out..
really need sumthin of my own..
nitex..dreamland is all i have now..

Signin Off~

No comments: