Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finalsssss

Pheww..din update blog for the past two days
sorry ya..haha
well..exam started on monday
english was okay la..boleh-lah
then beverage was oso okay la..bt kinda sucky
coz my fren told me tht i gt 30+/60 marks for asgnt, midterm n practical..
so i need 10 marks to pass..shud b okay kua..
heh..2ml is accounts..
alrd pass tht subject~ yehh so can relax abit'
Recap on wad happened today~
-went to exam..lol
-came home early
-gt present frm god sis..thanx ya
-ate lunch wit mum..wad~ accompany mom ma..so good le
-opened a savings account~ O.o? heh..put in bank easier ma
-fetch my sis n hangout at 1-stop..
-watched tv n did abit practice on accounts..
-ate dinner n on9 le~

haizz..lately jz feel the weather so F***ing HOT!!
wonder when oni will rain..anyway today my 2nd brother left the house..
finally..after how many days since his exam ended he has been hangin out at our room
watchin tv n playin games..n f.y.i. he watches tv until lik 8 in the mornin..8am!!
wad a nutcase..n he never leaves the house..God~
ermm..in case no1 knw..my eldest bro, sis n i are nt talkin to him coz he has a weird character
simply scold ppl..so silent treatment until nw..haha..
so with him in the room no conversation at all..my mouth feel lik wan fall off..haha
wan sing oso cannot..haizz..wonder when i can actually get my own room!!! ishhh

Okay..feel much better..keep this a secret ya
haha..dun tell any1..

Signin Off~

1 comment:

WaN HoE said...

I'll tell EVERYONE !!!

MUAHAHAHAHA