Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fried Rice reunion~

Yesterday..
With the return of my big brother..we decided to cook supper together lik we used to do...
Still remember during the holidays, me, my sis n big bro would always stay up till like 2-3am and cook fried rice..haha..while watchin spongebob..kinda lame huh~
Well, with the start of classes we did not have much time together..n my bro is studyin in KL..so no supper...until NOW~!! haha
Dun worry ppl~ i took sum pics..haha..dun wanna bore u with jz words...




Owhh..weird rite? haha..we were hungry k~









#Ingredients#













My Brother's experiment!!











Mine~*











Kim*











Which 1 do u prefer? hmmm..

mayb none..haha

anyways..tht was yesterday nite..

Today..woke up..prep

n drove down to Sungai Petani..

to get our haircuts..haha..

My aunt has her own salon..hehe

Spent the whole day there..

<<>
Well..gotta go study for 2ml minor exam..
haixx..
Signin Off~

No comments: