Saturday, June 7, 2008

The start of the study week~

It alrd feels lik holiday...
haha..no mood to even pick up a book to read..
super lazy..How?!! hate exams!!
haizzz...its the final exam of my life n i'm alrd thinkin abt after exam activities..
DIE!!!
hmm..wad happened today..let me recap~
woke up at 3pm..yea..its been awhile since i get to sleep until so late..
ate lunch..n slack off the whole day...
watched tv..thought of studyin in between but then...i'm sure u knw
haha..
fetch my sis frm gurney..
got ready for dinner..
went out for dinner..n was kinda annoyed by the next table who made lots of noise
shouting n talkin lik high class society ppl..GOD!
wanna talk until so educated at least behave properly..no manners at all
my sis n i were kinda pissed off..well mainly her haha
went home..n my brother's friend was at our house..in our room..
Zzzz..tried to study marketing..dunno y..its lik the laz subject
haha..y study so early..well coz i hate beverage..n lazy to do accounts
nt even 10 mins alrd gave up..hmmm...wonder who can save me..haha
okay then..
nth much to blaaaaa d..

Signin off~

No comments: