Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Annoyed!!

Today all was well at work..
learned some new things..public area wor..
zz bt nice oso la..can get fresh air..
anyways...
wad was really "a thorn in my skin" was when i went home...
wad goes on in my mind is so ...hmm...
my eldest brother, has alrd graduate n is currently lookin for a job
but no reply..anyways..he is at home n he doesn't do any housework at all!!
besides that he keeps annoying me..
n when i asked my mom y he dun need do anythin..my mom replied
aiya..he is goin to get a job n move soon..so no need ask him do..wtf is this
he's been here for lik a month~
imagine workin 8hours n comin back to do more work..while there r two ppl doin nth
hate it lo~
my second brother..no need say la

really dunno wad kinda human lai
stays in the room practically 24hours..n sure he does some chores..
bt some chores were his to do at 1st bt sumhow became mine to do..
jz coz its nt concernin him..so i need to do it..stupid!
really annoyed thinkin bout it
my dad oso sumtimes kinda annoyin~ keep askin questions whereby he alrd knws the answer
I'm lik a broken radio keep sayin same answer..ishhhhh
my mom..too good d..to the fact tht she is being taken advantage of by my 2 brothers
gt one time my mom n 2nd brother fight about food..zz
apparently my mom bought sumthin he din like..n the way he talked to my mom
was really rude!! hate him lots
GOD!!! give me a damnn holiday~ before i lose it n kill sum1..
i'm comin home to a house lik the simpsons..haixx
dunno y ppl's thinkin cant be normal lik mine..
izit so hard to jz think properly..n act respectively..

~ help out around the house la..
~get outa the room la...
~ask diff questions la...
~stop being too tolerant la..till kena taken advantage off...

it seems like i'm the oni 1 who is normal~
Save me!!

1 comment:

WaN HoE said...

normal like you ? how sure are you that you are Normal ? ;p