Sunday, August 17, 2008

Better....

Hmm..where shud i start?
My sis alrd holiday nw n she went to sungai petani to teman my aunty~
ohh ya..she gt her laptop d..bt nw i'm usin it~ keke
so no need go to "that room" anymore..
And over the weekend..things seem to be going better..
Nw no more silent war~ everything back to the way it once was..
went out with my parents to Queensbay on sat nite
then..they were so nice..offer to buy cake for me..cookies..lol
keep askin if i wan anot..
then ate dinner there and wanted to go home then my dad
lost the ticket~ SHIT! we were stuck there dunno wad to do..where to go..
went to the secrity office and paid RM30..so swtt
bt i gt to drive back~ yeh~
As for work~ everything is okay i guess..
jz that more work to do coz the previous trainees alrd change dept d..
so oni left lik 5 of us..today me n one of the aunty cleaned 15 rooms~
tiring lo~ bt wad to do~ takkan let her do herself meh~
dunno la..lately many staff keep taking MC or havin off days or afternoon shift
gai lo..nt enuff ppl~
then soon..another friend, May also going d..
dunno how lo~ she's funny..gonna miss her lots..
owiz knw hw to make ppl laugh~
haha..
The days seem to be getting better..
hope it stays that way~
____________________________________________________________

Letting go was easier than i thought
now everyday is a mystery
living without assumptions
and expectations from ppl
I will do my part
and hope that God does His

No comments: