Sunday, November 9, 2008

Frustrated

Its been awhile since my last post
kinda busy lately..workin the afternoon shift
currently, in a new dept
fnb~ 1885
juz dunno y i cant b happy and b myself
feeling so down most of the time...
mayb coz every1 is so serious...
wad to do..fine dining ma
really missing the other dept rite nw
haha...miss housekeeping! PR! FO!
at least nt so stressful..
really cant wait till its all over
anticipating my freedom~!!
need to b on "auto-pilot"
going through everyday without a care..
bt dunno y jz cant seem to "fly"
save me~ @@

haizzz...gotta relax..
n take it easy
no point getting upset
okay la..its time for bed~
nite nite

4 comments:

xiiaoyan said...

sad sad sad..
pity uu

Qi said...

gor!! rmb me anot?? hahha i''m jinqi
relinked me!!
http://hippoqiqi.blogspot.com/

Qi said...

relinked !! im jinqi..haha

http://hippoqiqi.blogspot.com/

Qi said...

ah gor =="
ask so many question how to answer u wor??haha...
wei..we can chat in my "shout mix" ..hahaa
miss gor also..hehee