Sunday, January 18, 2009

Intense complexity

3 words that conclude my day

-lost
-uncontrollable
-different

practically felt out of place this weekend..
mind has been thinkin obsessively..
events that are out of my control..
things sure have been different ...

hmm..
i dun feel lik myself lately..strange..
feel so lost..lik i dun belong..
lack of confidence...

weird thoughts keep consuming me
negative thoughts which i can't control
mixed feelings which make it uncertain

things are so different frm before
it used to be so simple..fun..
bt nw its so complicated..a mess

time really changes everything..
i sure wish things were the way they were before..
tryin to stay positive..
enjoy my youth while i still can..
being there for the ppl i care about..my family n friends
hey~ can't say i din try..coz i have..
the rest lies in fate..whether things will improve frm now on..
or continue to go off course..
but it sure has opened my eyes to other things i havent realize before..
oni time can tell...

1 comment:

Zhi Ling said...

kor
haha
what happen o??