Sunday, January 11, 2009

Suffocated...

Things have gotten out of line lately..
where shud i start..
well..the problem is the constant feud between my mom n sis
dunno y n how but this time its really messed up
my sister is well..a teenager..rebellious as ever..
she started hangin out wit her friends..n then wanted to go out until late at nite
my mom din lik tht idea and wanted to restrict her..
n tht started the feud..
lets jz say several words include..nt havin freedom..nt being loved..
until nw its truely has been a headache..
they r nt speakin anymore..
n jz the night b4 me n my sis had an argument
well..i felt she shud b more lik any other girl...
obey the rules..respect parents..n clean up after herself..
then we started quarrelling and nw cold war..
haihh..n to think i even sided her at 1st..
talked to my mom n backed her up..
bt all she wants is more n more..
giv up d la..
go wit ur friends then..since they love u so much...
besides tht my brother n i no longer speak..
indecent fellow..scold ppl n dun even wan to apologize..
it feels horrible..
to be stuck in such a situation..
kinda wish for a long vacation..away frm ppl..
hmmm...
i've officially given up..
dun push ur problems to me anymore..
i wanna be free..happy..full of enthusiasm
feels good to let it out..
yeahh~

No comments: