Saturday, May 23, 2009

sick & tired...

Disappointed..disappointed..disappointed
tsk tsk tsk~~
where shud i start...
hw bout the fact that i dun hav any true friends...
haixx...its so hard to find friends that are reliable...yes REALIABLE!!
jz for a movie or even dinner?? i'm nt askin for the world k!
all i can hear is excuses after excuses...
so so sick n tired of all this shit!
if its not excuses then its something else..
lik being stood up or havin to wait lik forever!!
or the fact that some jz forget abt the plans..
real fucked up!!
if u dun want to be my friend then get the hell outa my life..
right nw i'm jz so sick of it!!
everytime i ask someone out..its always no or a million excuses
n when finally go out..its nt much of a good time..
then..when ppl ask me out..i'm always available..
mayb i'm jz TOO reliable..

Right Now..i'm jz pissed..
its better if i do the things i wan alone..
dun giv a shit anymore
if i wanna catch a flick..i'll go by myself..
if i'm hungry~ eat by myself
dun need any idiot to accompany me..
if being my friend is such a BURDEN to u
then jz stop calling!!
really sick n tired~
best is those tht jz answer u laz min..really great job~
applaud ur effort...
new life lesson...never make someone a priority when ur only their option!!!
ahh~ feel so much better nw..
gonna hav fun on my own..
save time save money..
n best of all i cn do whatever i feel lik doin...coz some ppl are jz no fun at all
alrite~ thats all i cn puke out for nw~

Signin Off~

1 comment:

WaN HoE said...

Now do you think I'm a good friend ? you always ask me out and I go out with you :P i'm such a good friend, I think I'm the closest to you :P