Monday, July 28, 2008

Last day~

Today was the last day training at Lone Pine hotel..
hmm..the day went by really faz la..really miss the friends i made there..
nw gonna hav 2 start over at E&O..
haihhh...
anyways today..i bought some chocolate cake to share with my co-workers
hehe..laz day ma..celebrate with cake..
n mak cik Raffiah..the one tht treated me lik a son..n oso ah Fong, the oni chinese
chamber maid..gave me ang pao~! lolx..
Inside gt RM20 each..hehe..
so good of them la..
i will never forget my time there..
it has really been a lovely experience..
hope gt time to go there la..durin off days or wad..
really really miss them lo..haihhh...
wish me luck 2ml..gonna hav 2 start all over again~
hahaha...
dunno feel excited or sad..mixture of both..
okay la..gtg..2ml is a start of a new adventure....xD

Signin Off~

1 comment:

Lin Fung said...

staff over here also call me ah fung..which sounds like ah fong too..haha