Friday, July 25, 2008

Frustrated & Annoyed

Haihhh...dunno y bt today jz felt so frustrated..
mayb coz of my brother again~
with him playin com everyday until 7am..really beh tahan lo
everynite i can't sleep well..sumhow will wake up durin the nite..
and nw pimples oso wan pop keluar d..hmmm..
n my parents keep side with him..dunno y.
dunno hw much i can tolerate..
bt then..sumhow started to think back about the past
where he was a great brother..he would advise me on the problems i'm facing..
he would even loan me money to buy things..like handphone a..
hahaha..n he would fetch me n my sis around..tht time no license yet..
hmm..guess i can oni tolerate..
and hope for a brighter tomorrow..
two more days at Lone Pine...gonna enjoy b4 goin bek E&O
haihh...work..family..nt so much wad..y so frus wor
jz havin an off day i guess..
gotta stay determine and tolerate this shit..
stay strong..n move forward..
i can do it~ xD
i aint gonna bow down to U~
i'll owiz rise to the occasion~!!!

Signin Off~

No comments: