Monday, July 21, 2008

Tired~ bt yet still ALIVE!!

Yea..my shift kembali 11-7pm
so can on9 at nite..hehe..
bt still this whole week dunno y keep feeling tired..
when its time to wake up my body doesn't wanna wake up~
keep wanna sleep..my back aches..arms gainin muscle..lol
serious..keep counting the bed sheets..haix..
leg also pain~ stupid shoes..gonna get a new pair..hopefully
at least nw i can control my emotions properly..
i've nt been angry..or frustrated..its great..bt my eyes wanna close
hahaha..hmm..dunno is a good or bad thing..
i mean me n some of the maids..clean about 8-9rooms daily bt sumtimes 11rooms..
n each rooms gt two beds..sumtimes 2 single bed or 2 queen bed..
hmm..compare to E&O..the hotel has about 50rooms..E&O 101 rooms..
next month can dig grave d la..
i'm so gonna miss Lone Pine..the ppl here are so friendly~
One of the kakak..Raffiah~ treat me lik a son..so gonna miss her..
haizz..n the other kakaks are also nice..
n i get to c the beach everyday~ dunno hw la~
my laz week here then goin to E&O hotel..
most prob i'll come visit Lone Pine during my off days..hahaha
coz really "emm sehh takk"
5 more months without pay~ mz really save allowance to the max..
k la~ lazy write d la..i'm sure u guys are tired to read oso..
hahah..nitex~

Signin Off~

No comments: